From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com]
On Behalf Of Sugar
Sent: Wednesday, October 05, 2011 9:33 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: can't get jaws to save e mail messages

Hello
sorry if this is out of line...
if it is, please direct me to where I need to go .
when opening a e mail, and when I go to save as...
jaws will not read the subject line, nor will it let me type in what I want
to save it when I go "file, then down arrow to "save as..."
it will not even read the subject line, nor will it leat me edit to change
the title so I can save to to my documents, for example
was working great in the morning, and now it is not.
any clue?
hope I am making myself clear.
I use jaws 11, xp, and windows office 2007
sugar
'People will forget what you said...
People will forget what you did....
But people will NEVER forget how you made them feel.'
~Be Blessed, Sugar