From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com]
On Behalf Of Dave Durber
Sent: Wednesday, October 05, 2011 7:10 PM
To: jfw@lists.the-jdh.com
Subject: Where to get optimal settings for IE 7 and 8 to work
withScreen-readers?

Hello everyone:

I recently had to upgrade my motherboard and bootable hard drive for my
computer.

As a result, the old immages I have stored on an external USB hard drive are
no longer available to me, as they were for my original motherboard and
bootable hard drive.

Having installed Windows XP Pro again and upgraded Internet Explorer to
Version 7, from the default Version 6, which came on the Windows
Installation CD, I need to configure IE 7 to work with the best settings for
a screen-reader.

Can anyone on the list suggest a site, where I can get such settings.

All helpful suggestions will be welcome.

Thanks in anticipation.

Sincerely:

Dave Durber