From: Carliss [mailto:seejesus@satx.rr.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 28, 2016 12:53 AM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Jaws with windows10.

Hello Listers,

I really need to know this information.

I was told to day by Microsoft accessibility department, that I can't use
Jaws16 with windows10 that has the 2015 patches fix, Is this true? I just
installed windows10 with the accesibility department, and paying $363 for
Jaws16. I don't really want to pay more money for another version of Jaws at
this time.

So, will someone, anyone, tell me what is the real deal with these two
versions of Jaws and windows10 I would greatly appreciate that information.

I also read some where on line, that some good changes has been made in the
2015 patches?

Thanks to all for your help.

Carliss