Re: "Get Windows 10" is back!

On Wed, Jan 27, 2016 at 07:08 pm, Tom Behler <tombehler@...> wrote:
KB3035583

 There are other updates that bring GWX back, too.  I just managed to find some of the identified updates on Bleepingcomputer.com in this post on the Windows 10 forum.  As I've said on other threads, Microsoft is being very aggressive about this.

There is a reason that I have recommended GWX Control Panel, and that is because it works in removing GWX and keeping it removed (at least in the installed version).  The developer has been very good about keeping up with the ongoing updates that launch the next attempt to install GWX on computers again.  I imagine the parade will continue at least through the end of July.

Brian