Re: "Get Windows 10" is back!

Brad Martin

My guess is that the Microsoft Accessibility person (who does work for Microsoft after all) didn't hide KB3035583 so it downloaded again today. You have to hide it from the list of updates, then you have to tell Windows Update you don't want recommended updates the same way as important updates, and then you have to pray.

Amen.

Brad

On 1/27/2016 8:09 PM, Tom Behler wrote:

Hello, everyone.

Well, it looks like the hour that the Microsoft Accessibility Hotline technician spent the other day trying to remove the “get windows 10” popup removed from my computer was ultimately unsuccessful.

The thing is back!

Looks like it’s time once again to call the Hotline, and have them try again!

I find this to be absolutely ridiculous!

Dr.  Tom Behler from Michigan