Re: How To Get Rid Of Get Windows 10 Message

Tom Behler

All:

Let's please not charge Adrian with tech malpractice!! (smiling here, of
course)

The instructions provided worked very well.

I think in my case the "get windows 10" notification and associated files
somehow got installed in multiple places on my computer, which is why the
Microsoft Accessibility Hotline assistant had so much trouble getting
everything cleaned out.

Once again, if Adrian's instructions don't work, and you are reluctant to
install the GWX control panel program onto your computer, give the Microsoft
Accessibility Hotline a call. They need to know that this is a major
problem, at least for some of us, and the more calls they get, the better!

At least this is my opinion, based on my experiences over the week-end.

Dr. Tom Behler from Michigan