Re: How To Get Rid Of Get Windows 10 Message

Bill White <billwhite92701@...>

Hello, Tom and all. Here is what someone posted a while back as to how to get rid of the "Get Windows 10 message".

How To Turn Off Windows10 Update Message In Windows7

Go to the run command and type in:

wusa.exe /uninstall /kb:3035583

re-boot the system.
this will uninstall the update and then when the update comes back you
will need to hide the update and not install it.

To Hide the update:

updates need to be set to download but let me install them that way
when they are downloaded you should have a new updates in the task tray that you can click on and then you tab over to important updates Press enter on that to bring up the list of downloaded updates. down arrow through the list till you find the kb:3035583
update. Then uncheck the update with the Space Bar, and then right mouse click on it.

you can then tab to the ok button and
press enter on the install button if there's other updates to install.