How To Get Rid Of Get Windows 10 Message

Tom Behler

Hello, everyone.

Yesterday, I ran malware bytes on my home Windows 7 PC, and ever since, I receive the “get windows 10” message every few minutes or so.  I can exit out of the message  using alt F4, but the message re-appears again soon thereafter.

How can I get rid of this message?

Personally, I find it not only annoying, but intrusive!

I do plan to upgrade to Windows 10 at some point, and don’t need to be constantly reminded of its availability!

Sorry for the little rant there, but this is really aggravating!

Dr.  Tom Behler from Michigan