Re: Usenet.

Charles Krugman

I haven’t heard about usenet in several years. When I did I understood that people had to pay to access it through a provider. I too would be interested in finding out its current status.
Chuck

Sent: Tuesday, January 19, 2016 12:25 AM
Subject: Usenet.

Hello everyone,
First of all, my apologies to the list because this may be off topic, but I couldn't find a way to sign up for this group, and wasn't sure if it even existed anymore.
I am interested in learning about Usenet, and had a few questions on how to get started with it, and didn't know if any of yall used it or not, so I figured I'd reach out. I would be using my phone to download content, and the content I'm wanting to download is movies, music, etc. I did some reading on Google, but figured maybe talking with someone hands-on would be better for me to grasp how to begin learning.
If you wanna get with me off list, that's totally fine. You can reach me at hshaneclark@....
Thanks in advance for any and all assistance, Shane.