Re: Secure Shell (ssh) client for MS-Windows and JAWS

Soronel Haetir

I use the ssh and sftp packed through cygwin without problems. Note
that if you go that route you should run the cygwin.bat found in the
cygwin root directory and not the mintty that modern cygwin uses by
default.

On 1/22/16, Jason White via Groups.io <jason=jasonjgw.net@groups.io> wrote:
Hello JAWS users,

I'm just wondering whether there is an ssh client for Microsoft Windows
that
is very accessible with JAWS. I spend most of my time on Linux and OS X
systems; it would be useful to be able to access them occasionally when I'm
on
a Windows machine. I'm interested in both ssh and scp, and to be able to
use
them from the command line.

Advice welcome.

--