From: ptusing [mailto:ptusing@sbcglobal.net]
Sent: Friday, January 22, 2016 2:47 PM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Re: facebook

Hi, Drew,

Have you invoked “reserve” (let
Facebook page allow special keystrokes

And if so,

Do the special keystrokes ever work on any

Facebook page?)

I am referring to the “j” and “shift j”

Adapted for Facebook usage once

“reserve is invoked under

Miscellaneous

Under JAWS html options.

Please let me know if there is really any Facebook page where the

“j” jumps to the next thread or

“shift j” goes to last thread?

If such a page really exists, then people could practice on that specific Facebook page to see if the”j/shift J” thing works.

Also is there some short cut method of going straight to an edit search field on a Facebook page?

Many thanks.