From: Londa Peterson [mailto:lpeterson@vrocp.org]
Sent: Friday, January 22, 2016 1:35 PM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Re: JAWS 16 and FaceBook; the supposed useful keystrokes

One thing I'd advise is to make sure you are on the regular facebook site. The keystrokes don't work on the mobile site. I forget which build of JAWS 16 started it, but it was a fairly early one. They seemed to work for me on that page. Even if you think you're not on the mobile site, check the address bar to be sure.