From my Dell Latitude 630.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Tom Lange" <lange85@gmail.com>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Tuesday, October 04, 2011 5:44
Subject: Re: Identifying colors in word

Hi Kimberly,
You probably want to turn on a proofreading scheme that will let you
identify colors while you're in say-all. As I recall, there a couple of
those. One lets you hear attributes and color; the other will simply
identify color changes as they occur.

1. Press alt+insert+s to bring up the scheme selection dialog.
2. Make a mental note of which scheme is currently active; it's probably
"classic". This is important in case you want to come back to it later.
3. Arrow up or down to the scheme that sounds right for you, then press
enter.
4. Go to the top of your document and do a say-all. You should hear JAWS
identify colors and/or attributes as they change.
5. When you're through, go back into the schemes selections and restore the
original scheme so that you don't hear that extra info every time you get
into Word.

Hope this helps.

Tom