Re: facebook

Drew Hunthausen

It’s probably something in facebook that changed, Jaws tech is probably working on something. I hope something comes really soon to fix the issues.

From: Melissa Stott [mailto:mstott69@...]
Sent: Friday, January 22, 2016 11:23 AM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Re: facebook

I really don’t think that this is a Jaws issue.  I am running the latest version, and have had issues with Facebook since last week.  Not only that, I have issues with it on my iPhone also.

Sent: Friday, January 22, 2016 11:53 AM

Subject: facebook

Dear list,

I’m running the latest build of Jaws 16 and for the last 1.5 weeks seem to be having a lot of trouble with facebook jumping around. I’ll be reading and try to make a comment only to find myself at the top of the page. Anyone else experiencing this? going to upgrade to 17 soon to see if that fixes the problem. Thanks fo any help