Instructions/information on F123.org, Part 2 of 2

Tim Ford

Here is the other email I got from them.  If I had known of the problems, I could have sent this around, but I just got now to my emails.

Tim Ford

Sent: Friday, January 22, 2016 7:36 AM
Subject: Re: Please send information about your service.

Timothy,

So glad to hear of your interest in F123 Access.  We’ll be happy to get you started.

Please visit the following page on our website, where you will learn a little more about the system and be given instructions on how to download and activate our software (it takes a couple of minutes).

You can read more about what the system does and how it works, on these two pages:

We are at the stage where things are moving quickly and we need feedback and conversations with our users, so that we can improve out software.  You and I are in the same part of the world - I am in Santa Cruz, CA - and so communications will, I hope, not be a problem.

Kind regards,

Mark Readdie
F123 Access tech. support.