Re: F123.org.

Edited

On Fri, Jan 22, 2016 at 08:45 am, Bill White <billwhite92701@...> wrote:
I couldn't view any of these buttons with JAWS and Internet Explorer.

 Time for an e-mail to Freedom Scientific Technical Support - support at-sign freedomscientific.com.

It's getting harder and harder for them to keep up with the changing trends in web coding.  It's also awful for those of us who are sighted tutors because there's a trend toward making objects appear to be something that they're not.  The dreaded link button that looks like a button (and is meant to) to those who can see but is actually a link as far as JAWS and the actual mechanism of action is concerned.

There are three objects located to the right side of the page, one appears to be an edit box for subscribing to their e-mail and a search box (but the language in that remains Portuguese in those even after the rest of the page is shifted to the chosen language) and the language chooser dropdown directly below those.

I should have mentioned before the direct links to the pages in languages other than Portuguese:

English:  http://f123.org/en

French:  http://f123.org/fr

Spanish:  http://f123.org/es

If you change the language to other than the default then the list includes Portuguese and notes that it's Brazilian dialect.