Re: Advanced Searching in Outlook 2010 - Opinions Sought

Londa,

             Thanks very, very much for this.  Sitting in Outlook right now, the CTRL+SHIFT alone causes no "next step" to reveal itself, and that's very unusual.  Typically I figure out keyboard shortcuts that I seldom or ever use by hitting the control characters one by one, or in a 2-key combination, and see what reveals itself as follow-up keystroke options on the ribbon.

              CTRL+Shift+F brings up precisely what I had hoped I'd be able to bring up, but could not find the way to do it!

Brian