Re: Sending screenshots using JAWS

Mario

I believe irfan view can also be used, but paint should suffice.

On 1/20/2016 6:39 PM, Brian Vogel wrote:
Michael,

ALT+PrtSc is the keystroke sequence to do a window capture.
If the window that has focus is maximized to fill the screen then it
is, in fact, a screen capture. If, however, you have focus on something
like a dialog box or window that's been reduced down you'll get
something that's the size of that particular window, not the full screen.

The above only captures the screen, but you still have to
save that capture as an image file if you want to do something like send
it as an e-mail attachment. I generally just open MS-Paint, paste the
capture from the clipboard, then save it as a JPG file.

Brian