Sent: Wednesday, January 20, 2016 4:41 PM
Subject: Re: can't navigate chrome settings

Hi,
When you enter on settings, a web page should come up with tabs you can enter on to change those settings. There is a settings tab on the web page when if you enter on that will allow you to arrow down and change most of the settings like putting in your home page to open, making Chrome your default browser and so on. You do not have to sign into Chrome to do any of this. You should be able to navigate the settings web page just like any other web site. I am not sure why you are not able to navigate this web page to change the controls that affect Chrome. Did you install the very latest version of Chrome? That is very important. JAWS 16 and 17 work the best. Any version less than 16 will not work with Chrome as well. Have a great one.

Sent: Wednesday, January 20, 2016 1:28 PM
Subject: can't navigate chrome settings

Friends: Running jaws 16 in Windows 7.

I found a lot of discussion about this problem from some time back. I never did find any resolution.

I go to Chrome settings and it just keeps saying settings and will not navigate to any thing.

Has anyone figured out why this happens and how to resolve it?

Do you have to have a google account to get this to work?

Stan