From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com]
On Behalf Of Robert Logue
Sent: 03 October 2011 05:01
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: JAWS saying the thing that is not

Hi Ann. I agree with your first point. I also find this very frustrating
and annoying. I really do wish jaws wouldn't read the screen or part of the

screen that was just left. It is confusing. And yes I think jaws is lying
too.

I just installed jaws 13. Hope it isn't lying too.

I have not found any control in jaws that has an effect on the behavior. In

older screen readers. For instance, ASAP, you could adjust the text out
delay. I thought that would work in jaws but it doesn't seem to help.

Your second point about dates, I've seen that happen to but I'm not sure
which formats cause that to happen. Could you give some examples. Please?

Bob