Re: Attachments in "rich text" messages under Microsoft Outlook 2013

Kimber Gardner

What happens when you attached using copy and paste? Or via the insert tab?

Sent from Kimber's iPhone

On Jan 19, 2016, at 2:22 PM, HAMILTON <jim.hamilton@...> wrote:

I understand exactly what you mean. It's very frustrating! However, my true frustration is that I cannot attach files, except for having them appear as "graphic links" that you describe. So, how do you attach files in a way that allows the message reader/person to access them, separated by commas (,), as they appear right after the subject line when you open an OUTLOOK 2013 e-mail message? Of course, learning how to open those "graphic link" attachments would be quite useful as well. Jim H