Re: Word 2013 Blank Page

Adrian Spratt

Mike, I have two concerns. One is that the information you post is invariably useful, and so I don’t wish to correct. I can only report what works for me in Word 2010. I no longer remember where I got the search commands I use. There are numerous sources for such lists. I can only say definitely that on my system, ^k does not search for page breaks; ^m does. At least some of the codes in the list you posted also work for me.

Second, I worry we’re straying away from the topic of JAWS.

From: Mike B. [mailto:mb69mach1@...]
Sent: Monday, January 18, 2016 9:58 PM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Re: Word 2013 Blank Page

I would appreciate being corrected so I can keep my notes straight.  If that list I posted earlier is incorrect then the list given in Word 2010 Find / Replace Special Menu is wrong, since that's where I copied it from. Correcting me is 1 thing, but if the list in Word Find / Replace is wrong I wonder how the Word Find / Replace program can be corrected.

Take care.
Mike
Global warming?  Most likely caused from hot air generated by politicians!