Re: Word 2013 Blank Page

Adrian Spratt

This is correct. I use these sort of caret searches all the time in MS Word 2010. The list you provide in the previous post is at odds with what works for me on a daily basis. Thus, to make sure no page breaks have been accidentally added, I’ll set up a Word (not a JAWS) search for ^m if. Actually, I’ll do a search and replace, with ^m in the search field and ^p for paragraph in the replace field. And so on.

From: Mike B. [mailto:mb69mach1@...]
Sent: Monday, January 18, 2016 7:23 PM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Re: Word 2013 Blank Page

Adrian,

I forgot to add to my previous post that the, ^, symbol is supposed to be added in front of the designated letters.  I was told awhile back this by someone that teaches Word, but this could very well be wrong.

Take care.
Mike
Global warming?  Most likely caused from hot air generated by politicians!