Re: Word 2013 Blank Page

Mike B <mb69mach1@...>

Adrian,

According to the Special option in Find & Replace, ^k, is for manual page breaks.  I copied all the commands listed in the Special option, they're below:

Paragraph Mark, p
Tab Character, t
Any Character, c
Any Digit, g
Any Letter, y
Caret Character, r
§ Section Character, a
¶ Paragraph Character, a
Column Break, u
Em Dash, m
En Dash, n
Endnote Mark, e
Field, d
Footnote Mark, f
Graphic, i
Manual Line Break, l
Manual Page Break, k
Nonbreaking Hyphen, h
Nonbreaking Space, s
Optional Hyphen, o
Section Break, b
White Space , w

I know there are more shortcut keys, for lack of a better term, to be used in Find & Replace & it would be nice to have the whole list.  Well I guess a search is in short order.
Take care.
Mike
Global warming?  Most likely caused from hot air generated by politicians!