From: Marianne Denning [mailto:marianne@denningweb.com]
Sent: Monday, January 18, 2016 6:14 AM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Re: google drive help

The webinar is free so don't worry about the cost. I have exchange students and I help them with homework. If we both have the document open at the same time I can see as they edit and they can see as I edit. If you are working in a group and someone is making changes to the document you can see the changes as they take place so that might spark other thoughts for changes.

On 1/18/16, Kimsan <kimsansong@outlook.com> wrote:
Marryanne:

Maybe I'm naïve when it comes to google drive, and I should invest in
the Web&R which I will; however, I assumed google drive and sharing
was simply similar to dropbox and sharing.

Based on my limited knowledge of google drive, the only time to visit
the web in relation to sharing is when you actually share the folder,
but after that it was a simple copy and paste after the folders were
created and shared between all parties...

Like the old saying goes, you learn something everyday.