From: Gerald Levy [mailto:bwaylimited@verizon.net]
Sent: Monday, January 18, 2016 10:19 AM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Re: Rumola; Does anyone know whether the problem with Webvisum not working with the latest version of Firefox has been fixed?

Okay, here's the steps for getting Rumola to work with IE:

1. Access the Rumola web site (http://skipinput.com/), and press "H"
repeatedly until you land on the heading labeled "Bookmarklet". Then tab to
the link labeled "...Rumola" and press Enter.
2. Launch the Context menu and scroll all the way down to the Add to
Favorites dialog. Tab to the combo box and scroll down the list once to
choose Favorites bar and then tab to the Add button and activate it.
3. Once Rumola is in the Favorites bar, activate it for the first time and
you should be presented with a web page for purchasing credits which are 99
cents for 50 captcha credits, which are good for a year. You can pay with
PayPal or a major credit/credit card. Once your account has been activated,
you will receive an email with your user-ID (usually your email address) and
password. Be sure to save this email so that you have a record of your
password for future reference should you need it, although you will be
logged in initially.
4. Now Rumola is ready to use. Using IE, whenever you encounter a web page
that contains an image captcha, press Control-I to launch the favorites
list, scroll to the favorites bar by pressing "F" repeatedly, and hit Enter
when you land on Rumola. The captcha will be solved almost instantly and
placed in the correct edit field, and one credit will be deducted from your
account. Keep checking this edit field to be sure that the result is there;
there is no audible feedback to alert you that the captcha has been solve.
5. If you want to test Rumola, visit the following sample image captcha
page and activate Rumola from the IE favorites bar. The result will be
placed in the field labeled "2+3=". Note that if you refresh this page, a
new image captcha will be presented. This is only a test page, not a real
account creation page:

http://www.captchacreator.com/v-examples.html

That's it. Good luck!

Gerald