Re: What happens with Edit fields in I E 11 with JAWS 15, latest JAWS 16 & 17?

Adrian Spratt

In my experience, it depends on which FS tech support person you speak to. Some get why we each find earlier versions of JAWS useful for certain features and websites. That said, I'm sure they're encouraged to solve problems only in the current version.

-----Original Message-----
From: Kimber Gardner [mailto:kimbersinbox1963@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, January 18, 2016 12:34 PM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Re: What happens with Edit fields in I E 11 with JAWS 15, latest JAWS 16 & 17?

I don't think FS is all that interested, frankly. The response when I
brought the problem to their attention was pretty much, if you have 16
and 17 why even worry about whether forms mode works in 15? Just use
the current version.

Kimber

On 1/18/16, ptusing <ptusing@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
Hi,

Wow.

Thank you for this warning.

Is any one else unable to use forms mode in earlier JAWS versions after

Install of JAWS 17?

That is not supposed to happen.

If this is a sampling of issues,

Then