Re: What happens with Edit fields in I E 11 with JAWS 15, latest JAWS 16 & 17?

Does FS even support having multiple versions of JAWS on the same machine?   I know that one can do this, at least "in theory," if one assigns different installation directories/folders but I wonder if issues such as the one described here with JAWS 15 forms mode once JAWS 17 is installed could be traced to a DLL that's in a location that's shared by both installations that has been updated such that whatever version 15 expected to be there isn't anymore.

I know one of the reasons a raft of Microsoft C++ DLLs get kept on Windows machines is that various versions of various software depend on a specific version of one of those DLLs and won't necessarily continue to function if it were to be removed.