From: Bill White [mailto:billwhite92701@...]
Sent: Saturday, January 16, 2016 6:00 PM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Re: JAWS 17 and Copying Web text

Hi, Mike. You Wrote:

3. If you choose the, From Virtual Cursor option, this copies the text with formatting.  If you choose the, Full Content Using Onscreen Highlight option, this will copy the text without formatting.

Actually, it is the reverse. If you choose the, From Virtual Cursor, option, it will copy plain text. If you choose the, Full Content Using Onscreen Highlight, option, it will copy full content including formatting.