Re: Rumola; Does anyone know whether the problem with Webvisum not working with the latest version of Firefox has been fixed?
Okay, here's the steps for getting Rumola to work with IE:toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
1. Access the Rumola web site (http://skipinput.com/), and press "H" repeatedly until you land on the heading labeled "Bookmarklet". Then tab to the link labeled "...Rumola" and press Enter.
2. Launch the Context menu and scroll all the way down to the Add to Favorites dialog. Tab to the combo box and scroll down the list once to choose Favorites bar and then tab to the Add button and activate it.
3. Once Rumola is in the Favorites bar, activate it for the first time and you should be presented with a web page for purchasing credits which are 99 cents for 50 captcha credits, which are good for a year. You can pay with PayPal or a major credit/credit card. Once your account has been activated, you will receive an email with your user-ID (usually your email address) and password. Be sure to save this email so that you have a record of your password for future reference should you need it, although you will be logged in initially.
4. Now Rumola is ready to use. Using IE, whenever you encounter a web page that contains an image captcha, press Control-I to launch the favorites list, scroll to the favorites bar by pressing "F" repeatedly, and hit Enter when you land on Rumola. The captcha will be solved almost instantly and placed in the correct edit field, and one credit will be deducted from your account. Keep checking this edit field to be sure that the result is there; there is no audible feedback to alert you that the captcha has been solve.
5. If you want to test Rumola, visit the following sample image captcha page and activate Rumola from the IE favorites bar. The result will be placed in the field labeled "2+3=". Note that if you refresh this page, a new image captcha will be presented. This is only a test page, not a real account creation page:
That's it. Good luck!
From: Adrian Spratt
Sent: Monday, January 18, 2016 8:35 AM
Subject: Re: Rumola; Does anyone know whether the problem with Webvisum not working with the latest version of Firefox has been fixed?
Great sales pitch that got me to install Rumola as a Firefox extension. However, could you give the steps for how to get Rumola to IE favorites?
From: Gerald Levy [mailto:email@example.com]
Sent: Monday, January 18, 2016 6:23 AM
Subject: Re: Does anyone know whether the problem with webvisum not working with the latest version of firefox has been fixed?
Yes, absolutely. Rumola works perfectly with IE. You simply place the
Rumola app in the IE favorites bar, and whenever you encounter a web page
that contains an image captcha, you launch it from the favorites bar, and it
will place the captcha result in the correct edit field automatically.
Trust me. I know it works with IE because I have tested it extensively.
Last week, for instance, I unexpectedly encountered a captcha on the log-in
page for the New York State Department of Taxation and Finance. I simply
pressed Control-I to launch the IE favorites list, scrolled to the favorites
bar, launched Rumola, and almost instantaneously, the captcha result was
placed in the correct edit field. That's all there is to it.
From: Chris Chaffin
Sent: Sunday, January 17, 2016 7:05 PM
Subject: Re: Does anyone know whether the problem with webvisum not working
with the latest version of firefox has been fixed?
Are you sure that Rumola works with Internet Explorer?
From the information I found, it works with Firefox, Chrome, and Safari, but
says nothing about Internet Explorer.
On Jan 17, 2016, at 5:22 PM, Gerald Levy <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote: