Re: What happens with Edit fields in I E 11 with JAWS 15, latest JAWS 16 & 17?

David Ingram

Hi, how are you?  I’m using jaws 16 and ie 11 as well as firefox and I’ve not had any problems with edit fields from what I can tell!

From: ptusing [mailto:ptusing@...]
Sent: Sunday, January 17, 2016 10:06 PM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: What happens with Edit fields in I E 11 with JAWS 15, latest JAWS 16 & 17?

Hi,

Please indicate if   one can  enter text into edit fields using

I E 11 with

JAWS 15,

Latest JAWS 16 and

JAWS 17 version?

The   imput on   This great list and the excellent posts here can give people

An idea as to how prevalent a problem is so a solution can be hopefully found.

I really do appreciate it when a JAWS user spends hours of time working with F S as Tom did  to  get a problem solved.