From: Marianne Denning [mailto:marianne@denningweb.com]
Sent: Sunday, January 17, 2016 12:07 PM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Re: google drive help

Why do you want to avoid the web based Google? That is how people working on the same document can collaborate together.

On 1/15/16, Kimsan <kimsansong@outlook.com> wrote:
Hi,

My college just created a google drive folder. I have my own google
drive folder, and I have the google drive folder on my desktop.

How can I put that shared folder into my folder that I have on my
desktop, so I can avoid the web based route.

Thanks.

--
Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053