From: Bill White [mailto:billwhite92701@dslextreme.com]
Sent: Sunday, January 17, 2016 9:21 PM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Re: IE 11 Successfully Installed Here, Well, Sort Of

Hi, Tom. I remember when you were having problems with IE11 before. I seem
to remember that one of the problems associated with that event was a
Windows update which you subsequently were able to remove.

My question is this. Could that Windows update have somehow gotten
reinstalled? If you were able to remove it again, might it clear up your
problem with IE11?

Hope you get this resolved.
Bill White billwhite92701@dslextreme.com