Re: I E 11: Didn't F S claim how easy it is to enter text into Edit fields with JAWS 17?

Tusing <ptusing@...>

Hi, Tom and all,

I mentioned the listening to the F S

recorded  description of accessing edit fields with JAWS 17 only because

Perhaps others have tried

Some of the techniques discussed with accessing editfields?  If  one is supposed to access edit fields with  JAWS 17, then would not such edit fields be more commonly in use using I E 11?

?

That is why I brought  up the F S cast. .

I think this discussion of I E 11  is very useful  as we can all   learn together and

Ask our questions of F S.

In the  earlier post, I was simply sharing an example of how

A problem  can be identified and  hopefully fixed regarding

The Adobe JAWS 16-17 issue that I was told is still an issue.

My best hope is that  any I E 11 issues can be fixed and Iappreciate the JAWS software.