JAWS with Family Tree Maker

Paul Bolduc

Good morning,

Is there anybody using FTM with JAWS? I have version 9 and do not know
which version of FTM. I am considering buying the latest version of FTM,
but wish to know if it's compatible with JAWS 9.

I also would appreciate any help in getting started, not with my family tree
as I only plan to add to it since I have a file that goes back to the 1500's
with authentication papers to back it up.

Thank you,

Have a great day,

Paul Bolduc

Amateur Radio Operator: WR1X also M0CHG
Email: WR1X@ARRL.net
Alternate Email: pcbolduc@verizon.net

Located in the only town named Royalston in North America and maybe even the
world.  Royalston is located in Massachusetts