From: Marianne Denning
Sent: Sunday, January 17, 2016 3:06 PM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Re: google drive help

Why do you want to avoid the web based Google? That is how people
working on the same document can collaborate together.

On 1/15/16, Kimsan <kimsansong@outlook.com> wrote:
Hi,

My college just created a google drive folder. I have my own google drive
folder, and I have the google drive folder on my desktop.

How can I put that shared folder into my folder that I have on my desktop,
so I can avoid the web based route.

Thanks.

--
Marianne Denning, TVI, MA