Re: IE 11 Successfully Installed Here, Well, Sort Of

Maria Campbell

If I were you, I'd have FS do another tandem session.
I used to have that type of thing happen when I seemed to be stuck at the address bar area. Another problem I had was getting stuck somewhere with the forms mode on and not be able to move out of it.
I now keep my forms mode to manual. I still have some slow moving web pages, but only with very busy ones, that is ones with many links.
Really, there's got to be a solution, so get back with either FS, Microsoft disability or both.

On 1/17/2016 2:57 PM, Tom Behler wrote:
Adrian:

Unfortunately, I can’t get your strategy to work.

When I get into a form, and use insert escape, followed by insert 8 on
the numpad, and then hit enter to enter the text, Jaws verbalizes the
text, but the PC cursor doesn’t seem to move.

Then, if I hit the tab key to go into the next edit field, I get into a
tab about the Bing search engine, which is obviously outside of the main
web page in which I’m working.

This happens on several web sites that I have tried so far, and was the
same problem with IE 11 I encountered last Summer.

Tom Behler