From: Bill White [mailto:billwhite92701@dslextreme.com]
Sent: Saturday, January 16, 2016 3:52 PM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Re: Adding Favorites In Firefox

Hi, Tom. I also use PlainOldFavorites in Firefox. Adding favorites in
Firefox works the same way it does for Internet Explorer. All you need to do
is to go to the page you want to make a favorite for in Firefox. Once you
are there, Press Alt plus the letter A. Then press the Enter key, and the
favorite is automatically added. The thing which may be confusing is that
the favorite will appear at the bottom of the favorites list in Firefox
instead of being in alphabetical order. If you want the list to be in
alphabetical order again, you must go to the PlainOldFavorites AdOn in the
AdOns manager in Firefox, Click on the PlainOldFavorites Adon. It will then
say Read Only. Tab to the options for that option. Select the option "Sort
By Name". If the option says it is checked, press the space Bar to uncheck
this option, then press the Space Bar to re-check the option. Tab to the OK
button, and press Enter. Then Press Alt plus W to close Firefox. When you
open Firefox again, the favorites will appear in alphabetical order.
Bill White billwhite92701@dslextreme.com
<mailto:billwhite92701@dslextreme.com>