Re: Adding Favorites In Firefox

Bill White <billwhite92701@...>

It's not an .exe file to begin with. it's an xpi file type.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Saturday, January 16, 2016 3:36 PM
Subject: Re: Adding Favorites In Firefox

Bill,

I’ve been trying to install Plain Old Favorites today, but I just can’t get it to work. I have the .exe in my downloads folder, but MS doesn’t recognize the file type. I was taken to a recommendation to install Free Viewer, which handles various file types that apparently include Firefox add-ons and extension, but I can’t get Free Viewer even to download, never mind install.

The Free viewer webpage is here:

http://www.freeviewer.com/

Any better ideas? Also, When I open Firefox add-ons, all I get is a list of recommended add-ons. I can’t get beyond that point.

For the record, I have Firefox 43.0.4, Win7 and JAWS 17.