Re: Adding Favorites In Firefox

Bill White <billwhite92701@...>

Hi, Tom. I also use PlainOldFavorites in Firefox. Adding favorites in Firefox works the same way it does for Internet Explorer. All you need to do is to go to the page you want to make a favorite for in Firefox. Once you are there, Press Alt plus the letter A. Then press the Enter key, and the favorite is automatically added. The thing which may be confusing is that the favorite will appear at the bottom of the favorites list in Firefox instead of being in alphabetical order. If you want the list to be in alphabetical order again, you must go to the PlainOldFavorites AdOn in the AdOns manager in Firefox, Click on the PlainOldFavorites Adon. It will then say Read Only. Tab to the options for that option. Select the option "Sort By Name". If the option says it is checked, press the space Bar to uncheck this option, then press the Space Bar to re-check the option. Tab to the OK button, and press Enter. Then Press Alt plus W to close Firefox. When you open Firefox again, the favorites will appear in alphabetical order.
----- Original Message -----
From: Tom Behler
Sent: Saturday, January 16, 2016 8:09 AM
Subject: Adding Favorites In Firefox

Hello, everyone.

A while back, I imported internet favorites from Internet Explorer to Firefox using the add-on tool called plain old favorites.

http://www.iosart.com/firefox/plainoldfavorites/

Since I now am using Firefox as my main internet browser, I’m interested in adding some additional favorites to my favorites list.

I can find the tab that says “add favorites”, but when I attempt to do this, nothing happens.  Jaws says nothing, and I appear to get a blank screen.

Am I missing a step here, or is there a different way to add new favorites to my favorites list in Firefox?

Thank you!

Dr.  Tom Behler from Michigan

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 12880 (20160116) __________

http://www.eset.com