question how to use backblaze with jaws.

Mich Verrier

hello all. i herd about a backup program cald backblaze and was wondering how you would use it with jaws? i tryed downloading this program i am running windows 7 32 bit and jaws 14 and couldn't get past the install butten. i would hit that and it would just sit there. this is after putting in my e mail and password. if any one who has used this program in the past could tell me how to go about using it with jaws or if it can be dun that would be grait. i just wanted to try it out for the free tryal. many thanks. from Mich.