From: Tom Behler [mailto:tombehler@...]
Sent: Saturday, January 16, 2016 9:29 AM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Re: Adding Favorites In Firefox

Gerald:

Is there a way I could remove all of my favorites that I originally imported into Firefox from IE, and then, just recreate the new favorites from there using plainoldfavorites?

I guess I could delete them one at a time from Firefox, and start over again, but I’m just wondering if there might be an easier way.

Tom Behler