Windows Live Mail 2012 - Attach Keyboard Shortcut

I am aware of the option to use ALT+M,IA to insert an attachment on a mail message.  When you use this technique the browse dialog opens in your My Documents folder.  There is also a shortcut, CTRL+J, to insert an image attachment that causes the browse dialog to open in My Pictures.   What I cannot find, and fail to believe exists, is some CTRL+ shortcut that behaves in the same way as CTRL+J does, but opens in My Documents instead.

If anyone knows of a CTRL+ shortcut for attach that takes you to My Documents directly would you please share?

Brian