From: Brian Vogel [mailto:britechguy@...]
Sent: January-15-16 8:45 PM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Re: Backup Software and JAWS

Thanks for the replies so far.  I had wondered what happened to Karen's programs since her website has, for all practical intents and purposes, vanished.

Has anyone ever tried, or is using, AOMEI Backupper Standard 3.2, which is available at no cost to home users?  It appears to be a great, and fairly straightforward, option but I don't know how accessible or inaccessible it may be with JAWS.