Copying to clipboard

Guy Schlosser

Hi all, I have a question for anyone who knows about scripting. How do you programmatically copy the word under the Giants cursor to the clipboard? I am trying to create a script to make the program more accessible that I have to work with during my job. What I want to do, is make jaws find the phone number that I need to call, copy it to The clipboard, and pasted where my cursor is located. I got the finding the phone number part down, now if I could figure out how to copy and paste it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Guy Sent from my iPhone