From: David Ingram
Sent: Thursday, January 14, 2016 5:29 PM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Re: woohoo! envelopes 2013!

Hi James if you don't mind me asking which brother printer do you have? I
also have a brother printer I have a brother hl3040cn series printer. I'm
not sure where would I put envelopes if I had to print them? Also
wouldthose same directions work for my printer? Thank you for any
information that you might have.