Re: woohoo! envelopes 2013!

David Ingram

Would this only work with jaws 17 when using Microsoft word 2013?  I’d like to know because I’m using jaws 16 with Microsoft word 2013!  Thank you for any information that you might have.

From: Kimsan [mailto:kimsansong@...]
Sent: Wednesday, January 13, 2016 11:11 AM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Re: woohoo! envelopes 2013!

Cindy:

I put my envelope in the printer, word 2013 in my case is open, I press alt m followed by e.

It then lands me in the delivery field, type that in, I tab 3 times to the recipient address type that in, and then tab to print!

Since nobody gave me their address, I’m going to write my mommy a letter.  I have not seen her since July of 2015…