Re: JAWS saying the thing that is not

Dorothy <dorothy.ingram-gorban@...>

Yes of course you are right it was a turn of phrase. In my case a good
while ago, I had to get to the bottom of the problem, It was actually
diagnosed by a young man doing research name was Will pearson, I do not
know where will is now. But it was confirmed only when unable to bear any
more I recorded everything and as I have said before I sent it all to Dr Lee
Hamilton at st Petersberg., why dr Hamilton? I was sent an email by a
sighted friend saying"bigwigs at Fs and I read their cv and he seemed
clever. I rang in advance and spoke to his Pa,her name was Grace, she told
me how to address the package and she personally would see dr Hamilton got
it. Well after a while I had a phone call from Bryan carver director of
technical support. He told me "you are right we ran tests and replicated all
the problems you had. I asked when will you fix it please? He said I fear
we cannot,reason it could not be fixed by a script, if that were possible
the script writer at the vendors office in uk could have done it. Then
another friend thought of another product that would run with jaws and not
upset it,that was Lunar not an fs product.. He was right Magic? No magic
made it worse. However I was by that time determined if they would not could
not fix it to get a work a round myself a Local engineer just a mainstream
engineer said,he had once worked for a firm of electronics, the company had
shut down,he said I will make you a box to invert the screen, it would not
interfere with jaws and have a switch that switch couldbe just pushed up and
the screen be inverted,so I would have black screen and white font. We
called it a "switching box", trouble is time went buy and I could not get to
see a prototype, he said he was having problems with three of the colours
and couldnot eliminate a large amount of white around the screen He
mentioned 3 colours I think he said Hexadecimals. In the end I realised he
was not able to admit defeat and got the dolphin Lunar. No I am not mad I
just was cross at the time since getting the problem aired was too hard if
the problem had been admitted by vendor,and I not blamed I would have just
acceptedit.. dorothy