Re: google ad frames

Brad Martin

Are you sure resetting IE didn't disable your add-ons? Try reinstalling Adblock Plus. www.adblockplus.com

Brad

On 1/13/2016 12:30 AM, Kimsan wrote:

I had an internet problem, so the way my brain works is that when I can’t figure out how to fix it, lol, I just undo everything.

Long story short, I ended up restoring internet settings back to its original state.  After that I’m noticing on certain webpages, jaws just bounces everywhere.  Meaning, I can read half of a story on the news or a blog then bam, jaws moves back to the top of the page or elsewhere.  Oh, let me relate this post to the subject line, I’m seeing more and more google adframes which I didn’t before I reset IE. I have adblock plus so wouldn’t you venture to assume that would work? Iliminating the google adframes or at least hide them?