From: Chris Chaffin [mailto:chaffin102468@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 13, 2016 6:29 PM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Re: woohoo! envelopes 2013!

I have had the same problem.
The way I have been doing it is I will just type the name and address on
a blank document, and then select it. Since the name and address is
selected, it will automatically populate that edit field to print an
envelope once you go to that screen.
Even though Jaws will not read anything in that field, it is actually
there.
I have been doing it this way ever since I have been using Office 2013.
Chris

On Jan 13, 2016, at 5:07 PM, Carolyn Arnold <4carolyna@windstream.net>
wrote:
The problem is that a lot of the time, I'm sending, for instance,
today, a small crocheted pouch. I guess I could have written a letter
to go with it; she knows that it is coming.
I just about wrecked my file whyile ago, but I was reading the thing.
However, when I tried to get out without printing, I had a time
getting out, then most of file gone; turned off computer, file back.
Bye for now,
Carolyn